Production InternLos Angeles, CA
“There are no rules in filmmaking. Only sins. And the cardinal sin is dullness.”
We're seeking a passionate, motivated individual to join the Jumpcut team for a twelve week, full-time, production internship.
In a nutshell, the Production Intern will be involved in ALL things production including (but not limited to) the following:
- Administrative functions of production.
- Daily check-ins with creative staff.
- Sitting in on production meetings, taking notes.
- Assisting with shooting, editing and all other video production aspects.
- Assisting with the casting process for video shoots; posting to casting websites, booking talent.
- Researching potential shooting locations.
In addition, the Production Intern will also assist the company's other departments -- operations in particular. Some of these tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the company's office space.
- Maintaining and improving daily operations.
- Administrative and clerical work, such as lunch/dinner ordering.
- Working directly with the CEO to complete surge assignments.
Production Interns generally spend about 70% of their time working directly with production, and the remaining 30% of their time completing operational tasks. That said, we always love to see our Interns grow into bigger roles with increased responsibilities.
What We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years experience, and/or education in Video Production with skill-sets in time management, organizing, writing, editing and shooting video.
- Basic working knowledge of a video recording, including lighting, audio and camera work.
- Intermediate knowledge of Premiere Pro.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills.
- An over-the-top optimistic, “go-getter” attitude willing to step in at any time when needed; the ability to learn on the fly and contribute right away.
- The ability to work in a fast paced production environment.
- The ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion.
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay: $2,000/month + Catered Lunch & Dinner every day
If interested, please apply ASAP with a PDF file of your resume (resume should be ONE PAGE OR LESS).
Please do not call or email.
APPLY TO THIS JOB